Location: Cardiff Office
Salary: £18,000 + Benefits
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our new Cardiff office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the marketing communications industry.
As an Account Executive you will be tasked with approaching new clients, developing proposals and managing small projects from start to finish. The chosen candidate will be well organized, have an eye for detail and the ability to multi task and prioritize work loads.
We are an international organization, and the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to travel overseas and work with our teams and partners across the globe. The Account Executive will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Initiate sales leads with new clients & provide creative and production briefs to designers and suppliers
- Responsible for the management of projects from start to finish, ensuring projects are completed
on-time and to a high standard
- To compile timelines, supplier costs and other relevant project management documentation
- The preparation of project and proposal reports
- Experience in an event management or exhibition role is highly desirable, but not a necessity
- Ability to work to under pressure and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated and ability to problem solve independently
- Confident and have the ability to approach and communicate with clients effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel abroad when required
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends if required
(Our usual office hours are 09:00 – 17:30. However, whilst onsite at events working hours may vary)
- Bachelors Degree
How to apply?
If you meet all of the prerequisites, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we like your CV and letter, we'll be in touch to invite you for an interview.
Our advice to you . . .
- Take some time to research what we do.
- Use your Cover Letter as an opportunity to sell
yourself, explaining how you can use your specific
skills and experience to benefit the company.
- Stand out!